Levi's Made & Crafted SS16
140 years ago, Levi Strauss invented a simple blue jean that would forever change the way America, and the rest of the world, dressed. Levi’s® Made and Crafted™ builds on this legacy by designing tomorrow’s classics using today’s best materials and construction techniques.
THE FINEST MATERIALS AND FABRICS:
Each season, they develop the most interesting fabrics with the best mills from around the world.
- Premium quality denim is woven in the USA, Japan and Italy
- Hand waxed leathers come from Italy
- They weave cashmere and silk yarns with cotton and wool to create wearable luxury
CRAFTED WITH CARE:
Every garment is cut, sewn and finished using the best methods available. Some items take a few days to make. But it’s these extra steps that ensure the inside is as beautiful as the outside.
- Hand sew our shirts using single needle construction
- They bind all interior seams of our chinos for a neat finish
THE DIFFERENCE IS IN THE DETAILS:
Attention to detail especially about the little things because they make a big difference. We appreciate those extra touches and we know you do too.
- All buttons are made from compressed cotton, bone and wood
- The Levi’s “Arcuate” is stitched behind the pocket–gradually apearing with wear
- Using real indigo and other natural dyes
INDIGO & DENIM
INDIGO IS OUR BIRTHRIGHT:
Each season, you can expect Levi's Made & Crafted to show where they came from–and where they can take it.
- They have the best fitting jeans for both men and women
- Use denim and indigo in new and unexpected ways
- The denim is carefully hand finished by the best laundries in the world