Fastbreak Pro Mid by SAGE ELSESSER Obsidian Navy
Retooled for skateboarding by CONS rider Sage Elsesser, this reimagining of the Converse ’83 court shoe blends archival details with skate-ready upgrades. A durable, rubber cupsole collides with a comfortable leather mid-top to create an all-around better boardfeel, while CX foam cushioning delivers impact protection. Sage chose a contrast stitch to highlight the classic lines of the shoe, while a graphic sockliner gives you a secret burst of style. All in Mono Navy, a color hand-picked by Sage to represent his pseudonym, Navy Blue.
- Mid-top shoe in rubber-backed leather
- CX foam cushioning for impact protection
- CONS traction rubber outsole
- Cotton laces and tongue label match the ’83 original
- Graphic sockliner for added style